The Ministry of Environment and Waters and its regional body – The Regional Inspectorate of Environment and Waters in Plovdiv are directly responsible for the conservation, maintenance and restoration of the habitat in the scope of the project.
Fire protection is the responsibility of the Plovdiv Regional “Fire Safety and Civil Protection” Directorate, via its division in the town of Stambolyiski.
The conservation of the habitat is within the interests of:
- Elektrorazpredelenie Yug EAD (EP Yug)
- The Road Infrastructure Agency, part of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works, via its Regional Road Administrations in Plovdiv.
- The National Electrical Company, Water Electrical Plant “Krichim”
- The South Central State Forest Enterprise and its regional structures
- The Municipality of Krichim
- Local communities
See presentation (in Bulgarian) about the activities in 2018 and 2019 for improvement of the status of habitat 9560*.
Within the framework of the Project, we developed a Habitat 9560* Endemic forests of Juniperus ssp. Protection Program in Maintained Reserve “Izgorialoto Güne” and BG0001030 “Rhodope-Western” site (2023-2028). The program includes activities provided for in the Management Plan of the Reserve and provides for the cooperation of all interested parties, including the beneficiaries of the project. It is coordinated with all key institutions and organizations that have responsibilities in the territory. The key stakeholder – the Regional Environmental Inspectorate in Plovdiv officially adopted it.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.